Hey everyone! How are you doing! I have a gorgeous Zoya polish to share with you. The shade is called Aggie. It is a warm bronzy metallic gold shade with a flash of green. It is such a stunning jewel shade polish, reminds me of holidays. It is a part of zoya fall collection 2015. I saw it on Pinterest and I had to get it!
- Pigmentation: Zoya website describes this shade to be sheer. Good for layering over other shades and full opaque with three coats. So, you know what to expect before buying it. I admire, how truthfully the product is described on their website. It is exactly as mentioned. I didn’t layer it over any other shade but yes, three coats needed for full coverage! I have three layers on my nails.
- Formula: Zoya Nail Polishes are five free! It doesn’t have any Toluene, Camphor, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, or DBP. It has runny consistency and may get all over your cuticle if you are not careful while applying. Because of the thin consistency, it dries fast too which is always good!
- Finish: Zoya Aggie is a perfect autumn shade. It is filled with fine metallic shimmers. I love the jewel tone effect and liquid metal finish it creates.
- Staying Power: If you are searching for long lasting nail polishes, then you got one! This polish has incredible longevity. It was looking perfect for straight five days. No wear off, no chipping! After a full week of wear, I noticed very little wear off around the edged. I think with a good top coat, it may last longer.
- Where to buy: Most nail salons carry Zoya polish. You can find your nearest Zoya retailer through Zoya official website. All you need to do is enter your zipcode to find out the nearest salon. You can also get it from Amazon.com or eBay.com with good deals!
Zoya Aggie sure is an unique shade! Intense metal finish with color shift effect. How do you like this polish? Let me know in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.