Hey everyone! Wish you all a happy Sunday. Today I want to share with you one of my all times favorite nail polish, Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost from the wild shine nail color collection. I have this polish for more than a year and I absolutely love it. This gorgeous metallic green polish reminds me of mermaid and it is just 99cents. I have this polish in old packaging and now wet n wild have launched all the wild shine collection in a new and chic packaging.
- Pigmentation: Caribbean Frost is a richly pigmented metallic green shade from Wet n Wild. Almost opaque in single coat. Two layers of it will give maximum opacity. I have two coats on my nails.
- Formula: This Wet n Wild polish has a nice formula with moderate consistency which makes the application easy and streak-free. It dries quickly yet gives you enough time to work it on your nails.
- Finish: Caribbean Frost has gorgeous metallic finish which is very flattering. It has super tiny green shimmers too.
- Staying Power: It stayed well for almost three days. I did have base coat on and had no top coat. It might have chipped sooner without the base coat. I won’t mind the three day wear given the price and stunning color!
- Where to Buy: Wet n Wild Nail Polishes are available in almost all the drugstores and retail stores and very affordable. These polishes goes on sale all the time. So, cheap can get even cheaper. You can check for good deals on eBay or Amazon!
This is such a stunning color! You can wear it in summer or on holidays. This so much reminds me of Christmas Green. How do you like this polish? Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂 Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.