Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great day. Fall’s around the corner and I’m gathering fall color polishes to style my nails. I’m actually saving my fall nail polish collection for another post. Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Polish Under Your spell is such a gorgeous burgundy color, very appropriate for fall. Nail polishes normally have attractive names but when I came across this one I wondered, is it really like the name says? Well, I’ll tell you, I’m truely under it’s spell after trying it on.
I have this shade for a very long time and the more I look at it, the more it attracts me. Under Your Spell is thin black base polish with tons of dark red shimmers. In the bottle it does not look like it has black base but with a single coat on the nail the black base is prominent. After applying two layers, the dark red shimmers dominates and transforms it into the stunning color it is!
- Pigmentation: This wet n Wild nail polish is not a very pigmented one. It goes somewhat sheer and streaky on the first coat. Three layers is necessary to get the full opacity and polished finish. I have three coats on my nails.
- Formula: Formula is fine and manageable with the watery consistency. Just try not to pick much polish on the brush, It may get all over the cuticles. However the wide brush makes the application easy and comfortable.
- Finish: Under Your Spell has beautiful glossy finish and shine to it. The super tiny red shimmers makes it a star. So, you can totally skip Top Coat for extra shine as it is already super shiny.
- Staying power: When it comes to staying power, it is not the best one to stay long. It was on my nails for three days with out any chipping or damage.Then after it started to wear off.
- Where to buy: Wet n Wild Nail Polishes are available in almost all the drugstores and retail stores and very affordable. Most of the times, you can find wet n wild polishes on sale in Walgreens. You can check in Amazon or eBay for cheap deals too.
How do you like this polish from Wet n Wild? What is your favorite fall nail polish? Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂 Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.