Hey everyone.. How are you doing! We know the craze about nude/naked makeup! Following the trend I have a nude nail polish to share with you, Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color, 2% milk. It’s a sheer creamy nude shade with a hint of pink. This wet n wild shade is like a CC creme for your nails. This one is my favorite drugstore nail polish! Wet n Wild Polishes are the best thing you can get on budget. This one’s my third bottle! You can say that I wear it every day! I don’t do nail art using my non-dominant hand. So I mostly wear this shade on my right hand fingernails.
- Pigmentation: 2% milk is very sheer. As I said, it’s like “no makeup” make up for your nails. I have three layers on my nails. You can build it to get more coverage but full opacity may need like five layers or so. If you are fond of pigmented polishes, you might not like it. Wet n Wild megalast collection has many nicely pigmented shades too with couple of sheer colors. I love the shade Break the ICE, one more sheer formula form this line. See my full review of Break the Ice!
- Formula: It spreads like melted butter. consistency is thinner given the sheer formula. But it is not runny, you won’t have to worry about getting it all over your cuticles. The brush needs standing ovation. I love the wide tapered flat brush. With this brush, no clean up needed after application!
- Finish: It has creamy finish and glorious shine to it. This shade don’t have any shimmer. Perfect for daily wear.
- Staying Power: This Wet n Wild collection is not called Megalast just like that. It lasts for an incredible amount of time. it stays put for almost two weeks. Most of the times I use it as base coat too as it stays so well and sheer enough to wear it underneath any polish. That explains this being my third bottle!
- Where to Buy: Wet n Wild is a popular brand because of its quality products and cheap price. It is available in all drug stores and retail stores like Walmart and Target. You can get it just with $1.99. Most of the time Wet n Wild goes on sale in Rite Aid and Walgreens with offers like buy one get one. You can always get it online too from Amazon or eBay with a good deal.
This is a shade that I can not live without! How do you like this shade from Wet n Wild? Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.