Hey everyone! Hope you are having a fun day. Loreal, Not a cloud in Sight is the swatch topic for the day. It’s a soft turquoise blue creme.”Not a cloud in sight”, what a thoughtful name!Such a cool shade that you can wear it for spring and summer. I don’t wear nail polish according to season anyway. But if you want to have a spring/summer appropriate polish, you need to have this one in your collection.
- Pigmentation: Two coat of this polish gives full and even coverage. First coat was little patchy but the second layer covered pretty well without any patchiness and streaks. I have two coats on my nails.
- Formula: Overall it has good formula and moderate consistency. Doesn’t take much time to dry. However I didn’t like the brush or maybe I got a bad piece. few brush hair were sticking out.Hence, the application was not comfortable. I have other Loreal shades and they have good brushes. Unfortunately with this one, I got a damaged piece.
- Finish: It gives a smooth creme finish with subtle shine. If you like your nails shiny, then I would suggest to use a top coat.
- Staying power: With base coat on, it was looking nice for four days with very little wear off. I did not use a top coat with this shade.
- Where to buy: L’Oreal Nail Polishes are available in almost all the drugstores and retail stores in US. I bought this shades from Amazon as I got a cheap deal. You can buy it from eBay too with good deals.
The color sure is lovely and has a bit of pastel feel to it. How do you like this polish?
Share your thoughts in the comments below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.