Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a great day. Today I have a nail polish from The Body Shop. I’m a die-heart fan of The Body Shop skin care products. I have been using their skin products for ages and that’s all I will be using in future too. When The Body Shop launched Colour Crush Nail Polish, I bought couple of shades as I adore their products. I’m here today with swatches and review of The Body Shop Nail Polish in Minty Amour, a lovely turquoise green polish with pretty glossy shine.
I just love how it looks on the nails. When I saw this polish, bought it without any second thought. I was mesmerized by the pretty color of it.
- Pigmentation: This is as pigmented as a polish should be. I love well pigmented polishes, so that you don’t have to apply coat after coat to get opacity. You can get away with a single coat but I would recommend to have at least to coats to get it show it’s true color.
- Formula: As I love Body Shop Products, I really had lot of expectations from the polish as well and It stood up to my expectations. It has an incredible formula with moderate consistency. It spreads evenly on nails. Gives you enough time to work with it and then dries pretty quick. It glides on so smooth with the flat brush provided with the nail polish. It is Enriched with Community Fair Trade marula oil which keeps your nails moisturized.
The Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Polish is 100% vegan and 5 Free Formula (Free of Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, and Camphor). Most nail polishes contain these chemicals that can cause health issues over time.
- Finish: Minty Amour has high glossy finish. With two coats of this polish on your nails, it gives you gel like finish. It looks like you got your nails done in a salon.
- Staying power: Staying power of this polish is quiet good. It was on my nails with the same polished look for five days and then little wear off around the edges. I have heard some people saying it stains the nails after removal. I did not notice any staining. I generally use a base coat before applying any polish to prevent staining.
- Where to buy: You can buy this nail polish in The Body Shop stores or on their website.
I really love this nail polish and highly recommend to go to the stores and pick one or more. I would be surely buying more of these. Keep checking for more Body Shop Nail Polish swatches and review. Have you already tried The Body Shop Nail Polishes? If you have, which shade is your favorite?
Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂 Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.