Hey everyone! Hope you are enjoying your day. Previously I shared with you all the lovely Minty Amour Nail Polish from the The Body Shop Colour Crush collection. I have another shade from the same line to show you all, Crimson Kiss. It’s a dark red color polish which looks so amazing on my warm skin tone. Dark colors are totally my thing, I don’t wait for fall in particular to wear dark colors. Every now and then just to vamp up my look a bit, I love to have a dark color nail polish on my nails.
- Pigmentation: Crimson Kiss is a very nicely pigmented polish. Still, applying two layers is necessary to get the full opacity. This polish would be a perfect dark shade for warm skin tones like mine.
- Formula: The formula is good but I feel the consistency is thick. It spreads evenly on nails though. Gives enough time to work with it and then dries pretty quick. It glides on so smooth with the flat brush provided with the nail polish. It is Enriched with Community Fair Trade marula oil which keeps your nails moisturized.
The Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Polish is 100% vegan and 5 Free Formula (Free of Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, and Camphor). Most nail polishes contain these chemicals that can cause health issues over time.
- Finish: Crimson Kiss has high glossy finish. With two coats of this polish on your nails, it gives you gel like finish. But this shade looked a bit dull on 2nd day onwards. I had Minty Amour, another shade from this line on my nails for a good period of time with the same gel like finish. Looks like finish differs in some shades.
- Staying power: Staying power is just ok. It was on my nails for four days and then started to wear off around the edges. I came across some reviews mentioning it stains the nails after removal. I did not notice any staining. I generally use a base coat before applying any polish to prevent staining.
- Where to buy: You can buy this nail polish in The Body Shop stores or on their website.
I love the color of this polish, however the formula and finish is not same like the other shade I tried Minty Amour. Keep checking for more Body Shop Nail Polish swatches and review. Have you already tried The Body Shop Nail Polishes? What do you think of Crimson Kiss?
Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂 Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.