Hey everyone! How is it going! I have a sparkling tropic blue nail polish to show you all. The shade is from Flower in Sunshine Series (Item # 42513). I’m thankful to Emily of Born Pretty store to send me this polish. It’s a stunning aqua blue polish with holographic shimmer. It has this lovely purple flash when you move your hand or see it in different lighting. If you’re planning for a tropical getaway, then this would be the perfect polish to carry on! I think, I will be wearing this polish the whole summer.
- Pigmentation: This Born Pretty Polish has good pigmentation. Normally when you see such a shimmery light color shade, you would probably think it may need a bit of layering to get the color. But all it needs is two coats. You can actually get away with single layer. Even though single layer doesn’t give full opacity, it looks pretty that way too.
- Formula: I like the formula of it. It has medium to thick consistency and applied nicely. No streaks or patches. It takes about ten minutes to dry. It feels little rough to touch and after a day of wearing, I couldn’t feel the roughness. You can add top coat to get a polished finish and long lasting effect.
- Finish: It has such a charming finish with the tropical blue color and those tiny holo shimmers. The purple flash adds to the beauty of this shade. It looks super sparkly when applied but the shine gets little dull after a day wear. I would suggest to layer it with a top coat to keep the shine and sparkle the whole wear time.
- Staying Power: Honestly I had no expectations regarding the staying power of this polish and was just checking how long it will last. I wore it a day without top coat and it held up really well with no chip or wear off. Then I added a layer of top coat and It looked pretty for four days with very little wear-off from the tips. I’m wearing it again for my summer trip to Maldives!
- Where to buy: You can buy this polish online at Bornprettystore.com. Use the code DEMIG10 for 10% off on everything you buy. The Born Pretty Nail Polish shade swatched here is called Flower in Sunshine Series and it will be released on June 6 on Born Pretty official website.
How do yo like this Born Pretty Polish. Share your thoughts in the comments below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.