Hey everyone! How are you all doing today. Here I have Sinful Colors Chalk It Up Nail Polish to share with you all. I got it from eBay couple of month back. It is one of the shades of A Class Act – Back to School Collection 2015. I know I’m too late on this as buying a 2015 shade now. Hey, Its nothing wrong to pick a pretty polish even after years later 🙂 I don’t have many matte formulated polishes in my collection as I feel any polish can be turned into matte polish just with a matte top coat. But demi-matte is something I wanted to try! So here it is chalk it up, a demi-matte finish polish from Sinful Colors! A lovely and subtle pastel green!
- Pigmentation: Chalk it Up is nicely pigmented. You won’t be dissapointed with the color payoff. two layers is all you need to have pretty pastel green nails.
- Formula: It went on little streaky with the first layer and some tiny bubbles too. Just smooth the bubbled places with the brush and it’s good. Second layer solves everything, pretty and polished!
- Finish: It has demi-matte finish and looks beautiful. feels smooth to the touch. I really liked the finish of this polish
- Staying power: It was good for four days and started to wear off from the tip. I didn’t have any base or top coat with this polish and four days is a good wear time!
- Where to buy: You can buy Sinful Colors Nail Polishes in Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart. Some stores might not have it as it was a limited edition collection. Still You can buy online from eBay .
How do yo like the demi matte finish and color of this Sinful Colors Polish? Share your thoughts in the comments below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.