Hey everyone! How are you all doing! Recently I picked up couple of shades of Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Polish from CVS. Some shades were 75% off. So I didn’t wanna miss the opportunity to get some polishes in less price. Generally, I visit local drug stores and beauty stores once a week to see if any sale is going on? Mostly every week, there’s some or the other offers in drug stores which is a nice chance to buy some discounted products.
Not sure if the polish justifies the name sparkling water as its quiet dark for the impression of sparkling water. Still it’s a pretty color to try on. The Triple Shine labeled handle is removable and It has a small round handle underneath which feels comfortable for polish application. Let’s get to the swatches of the Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Polish Sparkling Water. It’s a pretty Teal turquoise polish with blue glitter flecks.
- Pigmentation: Sparkling Water goes on a bit sheer with a single coat. Two to three coats makes it nicely opaque. I have three coats on my nails. This shade will give nice effect if layered on different polishes as it is sheer enough just to add some sparkly effect.
- Formula: The formula is just fine. Nothing so great about it. I feel the consistency is little thick and dries quickly. So you got to work fast on your nails while applying it. Sally Hansen Triple Shine claims to withstand the wear and tear of everyday living for non-stop shine.
- Finish: Sparkling Water has a beautiful glossy finish. The blue glitter flecks adds nice touch to the finish. On Sally Hansen website, it is mentioned that the gloss is protected with the Ultimate Shield Complex. There is surely something that keeps the glossy finish as long as it is on the nails.
- Staying power: The wear time is not long for this polish. I noticed little wear off on the fourth day. So with everything nice about this polish, this is the only thing that is not as I was expecting.
- Where to buy: Sally Hansen is available in almost all the drugstores and retail stores like Walmart, Ulta and Target. You can get it online too from Amazon or eBay with a cheap deal. You can really get nail polish in cheap price on eBay.
I like blues and teals very much. So this is a color to impress me. How do you like this nail polish. Do you have any Sally Hansen Triple Shine Polish, did it stay long enough?
Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂 Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.