Hey Everyone. How are you all doing! I have Sally Hansen nail polish diamond strength in Something Blue for you. Such an enchanted color. When I saw this polish, I thought about fairy tales. The beautiful light blue shimmer will win you over. I don’t own any color like this one. It is always great to have a shade which is subtle yet gorgeous, not very bright nor dull either. It is exactly the color as it looks in the bottle.
See the below swatch of three coats of Sally Hansen nail polish diamond strength Something Blue.
Isn’t it Stunning! I wore this polish over and over. Still I’m not bored of it. So, other than the gorgeous color, Is it equally good in quality. Get to know more about this alluring beauty below.
- Pigmentation: Something Blue applies thinner on nails. So you may need to layer it to increase the intensity of the color and effect. This polish looks very nice with a single coat on nails too. Just subtle hint of shimmer. Its not heavily pigmented which I think is nice about any shimmer polish. I prefer shimmer polishes to be versatile, so that I can layer it over any of my favorite nail polish or can apply heavy coats to get the opacity.
- Formula: I loved the formula of this nail polish. It applies smoothly with the dense brush. The texture of Something Blue perfect. Once on the nails, it dries pretty quick.
- Finish: Many shades of the Diamond strength collection is subtle shimmer. Something Blue comes under this category. Though the shimmer is very fine, you can find very few little bigger more bluish glitters in different lighting. The shine of this shade is marvelous.
- Staying power: Well, It is called as diamond strength no chip. I agree with the glamorous shine and strength, it was little difficult to remove it. I sorta felt is it glued to my nails! How ever it chipped on the fifth day for me. There you see the contradiction about strength.
- Where to buy: Sally Hansen is widely available in all most all the retail stores in US where you can buy beauty stuff. You can buy it online for a good deal too from Amazon or eBay.
I’m just thinking how it felt so glued to the nails and still chipped. For me I can ignore chipping as long as the color is gorgeous. Generally I prefer to change polishes on my nails very often.
What is your thought about Sally Hansen Something Blue Nail Polish. Have you tried this shade or any shade from the Diamond Strength collection? Let me know in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.