Hey everyone! How have you been! It’s been a while I posted anything. I was vacationing in Vegas this Memorial day Weekend. I had awesome time in Vegas. Well you might know it already. Who doesn’t enjoy being in Vegas. I didn’t want the vacation to end. But you know! Things should end just so that you can do it again and relive the fun. Hope you all had nice time too. Today I have Sally Hansen Nail Polish Brilliant Blush to share with you all.
This Polish stood up to it’s name Brilliant Blush. It’s a clear pink nail polish and it does add brilliant blush effect to the nails. Let me put it this way, you have just enough makeup on your face to make yourself pretty and it’s invisible! I was swatching some eyeshadows in Sephora and a girl asked, how my nails are so shiny and pretty. I told her about this polish and she said, it doesn’t look like you are wearing any polish! Ladies, this is how it looks on nails, naturally pretty. A brilliant touch of pink that looks natural. This is a perfect base color for French Manicure. I tried doing french manicure using this polish and see below how it came out.
- Pigmentation: Brilliant blush is a very thinly pigmented pale pink polish and that is what brilliant about it. I would suggest don’t bother building it up as you may need to apply a lot of loads of layers to make it opaque! I have two coats in the image above and I love how it makes my nails pretty on its own.
- Formula: This has got a nice formula and consistency. The application is smooth and dries quickly. Even if it is a sheer polish, doesn’t create streaks upon application.
- Finish: It surely gives the perfect shine to the nails. It is not much noticeable in pictures, but Brilliant blush has a very subtle duo chrome effect.
- Staying power: It stays quite long. I had this polish for two weeks with out any chip or wear off. I did apply base coat before hand and sealed it with top coat too. However when I had the Something Blue Polish from this line of collection, it chipped on fifth day.
- Where to buy:Sally Hansen polishes are available in most of the drug stores and retail stores in US. You can get it in CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart and Target.
How do you like Brilliant Blush by Sally Hansen. Don’t you think it’s a must have color in your collection? Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.