Hey everyone! How are you all doing! Exited for holidays? I get super excited around holidays. One thing is to relax and enjoy with friends and family, the other reason is I can buy more stuff in the name of festival 🙂 Red is chick and perfect for holidays. So I got this miracle gel by Sally Hansen, Rhapsody Red for my nails. As per the official Sally Hansen website, it is a two step gel nail polish and it gets dry with no UV light, a gel finish polish that can be removed with regular polish remover.
- Pigmentation: This nail polish is very pigmented. I have two layers on my nails. It gave full coverage on single coat but as instructed by the brand, I applied two layers and topped it with Miracle gel top coat.
- Formula: The formula is nice with moderate consistency. Spreads evenly on nails and gives you enough time to work on. No base coat is needed for this polish. Many on the web say, as it is instructed to wear without base coat, it stains the nails. For me, there was not any staining after removal.
- Finish: I really liked the finish of this polish. It has a lovely creme finish and it looks the same as long as you have it on. I feel the Miracle gel Top Coats makes it look this way through out the wear.
- Staying power: Claims are up to 14 days wear for miracle gel nail polish. It didn’t hold up even for a week on my nails. It was good for four days!
- Where to buy: Sally Hansen is available in all the drugstores and retail stores like Walmart, Ulta and Target. You can get cheap deals on Amazon or eBay!
Overall, I liked this red gel polish. What do you think about this shade? What are your favorite red nail polishes? Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you ?
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.