Hey everyone! How are you all doing! Exited for holidays? I get super excited around holidays. One thing is to relax and enjoy with friends and family, the other reason is I can buy more stuff in the name of festival 🙂 Red is chick and perfect for holidays. So I got this Sally Hansen miracle gel, Rhapsody Red for my nails. As per the official Sally Hansen website, it is a two step gel nail polish and it gets dry with out UV light, can be removed with regular polish remover.
- Pigmentation: This nail polish is very pigmented. I have two layers on my nails. It gave full coverage on single coat but as instructed by the brand, I applied two layers and topped it with Miracle gel top coat.
- Formula: The formula is nice with moderate consistency. Spreads evenly on nails and gives you enough time to work on. No base coat is needed for this polish. I have heard from some people that, as it is instructed to wear without base coat, it stains the nails. For me, there was not any staining after removal.
- Finish: I really liked the finish of this polish. It has a lovely creme finish and it looks the same as long as you have it on. I feel the Miracle gel Top Coats makes it look this way through out the wear.
- Staying power: Claims are up to 14 days wear for miracle gel nail polish. It didn’t hold up even for a week on my nails. It was good for four days!
- Where to buy: Sally Hansen is available in all the drugstores and retail stores like Walmart, Ulta and Target. You can get cheap deals on Amazon or eBay!
Overall, I liked this red gel polish. What do you think about this shade? What are your favorite red nail polishes? Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you ?
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.