Hey everyone! Hope you’re having fun this holiday season. Today I want to show you Sally Hansen Eyelet, Luxe Lace Nail Polish. As the name says, it is supposed to look like lace on nails. If you hear a polish that will give lace effect on nails, it really sounds impressive. Let’s see how it looks! I have it on over The Body Shop Minty Amour!
- Pigmentation: This is basically a clear base nail polish with white hex matte glitters in different sizes. This is not a nail polish to be applied on its own rather it needs to be layered on other polishes. I would suggest to apply minimum two coats to get good placement of glitters.
- Formula: It seems little thick in consistency for a clear base and takes some time to dry.
- Finish: It doesn’t create lace effect as the name Luxe Lace suggests but looks nice on nails, more like multi size dots. Glitters are not shiny but matte.
- Staying power:As this is a polish to be layered on other nail polishes, The staying power totally depends on the base color nail polish and I would suggest to seal it with a top coat to make any polish last longer.
- Where to buy: Sally Hansen is available in all the drugstores and retail stores like Walmart, Ulta and Target. You can get cheap deals on Amazon or eBay!
Have you tried Sally Hansen Luxe Lace nail polish? How do you like it? Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you ?
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.