Hey everyone! Hope you are having a good day. I found this gorgeous bronze shade from Sally Hansen in Rite Aid. You can easily found bronze eye-shadows but not many such bronze nail polishes out there. I’m was really excited to try this. It is so stunning. The shade is Antique Bronze from Sally Hansen Diamond Strength line. It truly gives the antique feeling! A beautiful bronze shade with metallic finish and a hint of pink.
- Pigmentation: Antique bronze gives almost full coverage in one coat. However, for full opacity, I would recommend two layers of it. I have two coats on my nails.
- Formula: Impressive formula. glides smoothly on nails and gives flawless application, no streaks or patches. That of course is because of the dense brush. The brush help the polish distribute evenly on the nails. It has perfect consistency, not runny or thick. I have two layers and both the layers dried quickly. The packaging is enough to lure you, the bottle looks luxurious and I love the rhinestone attached to it!
- Finish: I would say it has metallic finish. But if you look closely, It’s packed with tons of very fine bronze shimmers. However it looks more metallic once it’s on your nails.
- Staying power: With a base coat on, It was good for three days on my nails. Very little wear off from the tips. Then it started to wear off rapidly. I didn’t use top coat with this shade as I liked the shine of it on it’s own. I love the the shade brilliant blush from the diamond strength line. Mostly because it stays for a long time and the color is unique and neutral.
- Where to buy:Sally Hansen polishes are available in most of the drug stores and retail stores in US. You can get it in CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart and Target. I think this collection is discontinued but you can still get it in some Walmart and Rite Aid stores or you can buy it online with a good deal from Amazon or eBay too.
How do you like this Bronze color nail polish by Sally Hansen. Let me know in the comments below if you are aware of any other bronze shades I can try. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.