Hey everyone. Hope you are having a great day. Who gets excited hearing coral, I sure do! Though It’s not my favorite color but I get a special feeling whenever I see coral shades. Today I want to share with you ladies swatches of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, Get Juiced. It is a beautiful coral shade. On Sally Hansen website the complete salon manicure line is described as seven benefits in one bottle. No need to apply Base coat or Top Coat for this. These nail polishes has in built growth treatment, gel shine finish and chip resistant. It also includes a strengthener with Keratin complex which will result in stronger nails and up to 10days of wear. Again, these are the claims on the Sally Hansen website. Keep reading to see how it worked for me. I have two coats of Get Juiced on my nails.
- Pigmentation: Pigmentation wise it is a very good polish. As described on Sally Hansen website, I applied two coats of this shade with no base or top coat.
- Formula: As this polish has lot of stuff mixed into it(growth treatment, chip resistant, keratin etc. ), This surely is a well formulated polish. Regarding growth treatment and strengthener, I think regular application of normal nail care products do help in strengthening and growth. I couldn’t notice anything on this topic as I wore it for as long as it stayed on my nails. If you keep on wearing the complete salon manicure, then may be you can notice if it helps in growth. The curved brush tip helps in clean application near the cuticles. Consistency is some what gel like.
- Finish: Finish of this polish impressed me the most. You can see the swatch picture, how gorgeous shine it creates.
- Staying power:It was looking lovely for four days on my nails. Then started to wear off and no chipping was there.
- Where to buy: Sally Hansen is available in all the drugstores and retail stores like Walmart, Ulta and Target. You can get it on Amazon or eBay for cheap deals!
How do you like this Coral shade nail polish? What are your thoughts on Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure?
Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you ?
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.