Hey everyone! How are you all today! I have been watching Revlon Perfume Nail Polish for quiet a long time in store displays but never tried one. A certain color caught my eye, Wintermint and I thought of trying this polish. Nail Polish with perfume was not much appealing to me. Even after trying this polish I’m not great fan of perfume in Nail Polishes. Anyways, Wintermint is a pretty pastel mint green with small blue hex glitters. It has a strong scent of mint and the scent lasts pretty long on the nails. First two days, the smell is on its peak, then it diminishes gradually and on the fifth day I could not feel the scent.
Doesn’t it look pretty? I absolutely love the color of this polish. the mix of blue glitters with minty base impressed me. The bottle looks chic and goes perfectly with the collection name PARFUMERIE. Make sure to let the nails dry to feel the fresh mint aroma. It may not be a good idea to sniff into the bottle!
- Pigmentation: Wintermint is a very thinly pigmented polish. I applied four coats to get it this opaque. It goes sheer on a single coat, a sheer hint of mint with tiny blue glitters. You can layer a coat of this polish over other polishes to get nice effect.
- Formula: Formulation of this polish is admirable. Consistency is moderate and application is smooth. However I feel the brush is little less dense and the round handle made me uncomfortable. It dries quickly and the scent stays on quite long. Applying top coat doesn’t effect the scent at all.
- Finish: Revlon Wintermint gives a glossy finish and the blue hex glitter make the polish more interesting. Even though it’s not very prominent, I feel this polish has little texture to it.
- Staying power: It stays for a good amount of time. I was wearing this polish for a week and then it started to wear off from the tip. I had base coat on before applying this polish and sealed it with a thin layer of top coat for a week’s longevity.
- Where to buy: Revlon PARFUMERIE polishes are available in most of the drug stores and retail stores in US. You can get it in CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart and Target. You can always buy it from Amazon or eBay with a good deal.
I love the color and finish of this polish. But I’m not a fan of perfumed nail polish. Have you tried this polish or do you have any other Revlon Scented Nail Polish? What do you think of this polish!Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.