Hey everyone..Happy 2019 to you all! I’m posting after a long gap. Life’s been crazy busy as a mom to a toddler and I wasn’t getting enough time to post. I had this Born Pretty Polish (PR Sample) that I wanted to try for few weeks and soon I got some free time, just slapped it on my nails and it really cheered me up. The shade I got is a beautiful purple holographic polish. More details on this below.
- Pigmentation: I have only praise for this polish in this regard. The swatches you see in the picture are with single coat. Excellent coverage and I’m very impressed.
- Formula: I like the small rectangle bottle with the black cap on top. the gold detailing makes the packaging chic and stylish. It has medium Consistency which makes it easier to work with. You can take your time to smooth it out and apply it evenly on your nails. It does take bit of time to dry but once it’s nice and dry, it do not smudge.
- Finish: Just seeing the bottle, I was expecting it to be a fine glitter. But It’s more like a purple holographic shimmer polish. The polish dries with shiny finish but it gets little dull after few hours. You can top it with a glossy top coat to keep it shiny till it lasts.
- Staying Power: The first day I wore it only with base coat and “no top coat” just to see how it looks on it’s own. Then to keep it shiny I added a layer of Seche Vite Top Coat. It stayed good for five days with very little wear-off.
- Where to buy: You can buy this polish online at Bornprettystore.com. Use the code DEMIG10 for 10% off on everything you buy. The Polish I got is Item # 42846 and shade is Dream Fairy.
How do yo like this Holo Purple Polish. Share your thoughts in the comments below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.