Hey everyone! Hope you are having a good day. I have a stunning hot pink polish swatch to share with you, Orly Nail Polish “Oh Cabana Boy”. It’s a hot neon pink polish and a perfect shade for summer. This one is my favorite among all the Orly polishes in my collection.
- Pigmentation: This Orly polish is moderately pigmented. First layer goes on bit sheer but two coats makes it nicely opaque. I have two coats on my nails.
- Formula: It has thinner consistency. Even with thin consistency, it doesn’t run all over your cuticles. The long and nice brush makes application easy and perfect.
- Finish: It’s filled with very fine shimmer yet it doesn’t give shimmery finish. It has lovely sheen to it. I noticed it gets little dull after a day of wearing. So, layering it with a top coat would be a good idea.
- Staying Power: Impressed with the longevity of this polish. It stayed put for almost a week with very little wear off. I was on vacation the whole week when I was wearing this polish. So, no household work. Maybe that is the reason it stayed well for a week. I had applied base coat and top coat with this polish.
- Where to buy: Orly Polishes are available in ULTA, Target, Sally Beauty and Orly website. You can get it on Amazon and eBay too with good deals!
What do you think about this neon hot pink shade from Orly? Share your thoughts in the comments below. I would be happy to hear from you!
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.