Recently while surfing on the web, I landed on NCLA nail polish website. For quiet a long time, I wanted to try their polishes but the high cost always held me back. It’s priced at $16 a bottle. But finally after doing some self convincing, I got this alluring mint green colored nail polish called Santa Monica Shore Thing. This would be a perfect nail polish to wear in the spring/summer. I couldn’t wait till then hence I’m wearing it now in the fall 🙂 NCLA is a chemical free nail polish brand which is the main reason I bought it not minding the high price. Read on to know more about this polish from NCLA.
- Pigmentation: Pigmentation wise it held up to my expectation. Just two layers makes it fully opaque. If you a girl who likes pigmented polish, then you will love it. I have two coats in the swatch images.
- Formula: NCLA is a non-toxic nail polish brand with no Formaldehyde, DBP, Toluene, Formaldehde Resin and Camphor and not tested on animals. Healthy nails! There you have the important reason to try this brand. While this polish glides on smoothly, I noticed, it goes on streaky! I would like this polish better with a good brush. However, As the polish sets on your nail, streaks disappears like it was never there giving this flawless polished look. Maybe I got a bottle with bad brush. I can only find out by trying more polishes from this brand. What I liked about this polish most is it dries fast and do not budge. I really like the packaging! It looks stylish and luxurious!
- Finish: NCLA Santa Monica Shore Thing is a beautiful mint with creme finish. It also has this lovely shine going on. Over all I love how it looks on my nails.
- Staying Power: This polish doesn’t chip! However, there was little wear off around the edges after four days. While I’m not disappointed with the longevity but I was hoping it to stay longer. I was not ready to let it go yet, so I did a glitter tip design to wear it even longer!
- Where to buy: You can buy this polish on NCLA official website shopncla.com. You can also get it on Amazon.com and ebay.com with good deals.
How do you like this mint green nail polish from NCLA? Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂