Hey everyone! How are you all doing. I have been little absent lately for posting new articles. It was my sweet husband’s birthday last week and we had a nice vacation. I’m back again with polish talk. Today I have Milani Color Statement Nail Polish, Mint Crush Swatches for you all. Mint color is my weakness and I found this Milani Color Statement Nail Polish for an amazingly cheap deal in CVS as certain shades were 75% off. I don’t have many shades from the Color Statement Nail Polish line but want to try more shades as I’m pleased with this one.
- Pigmentation: Mint Crush is a fairly pigmented nail polish. Two coats make it opaque enough. It’s always nice to have two layers of any polish even if it has nice pigmentation. That way you will get the true color of the polish show up better.
- Formula: Mint Crush polish has a tricky formula. The consistency, is little thick and needs careful application. Try not to apply much pressure while applying it on your nails and you will get a polished finish. It drys fast and do not smudge at all.
- Finish: Milani Color Statement Nail Polish, Mint Crush has a creamy glossy finish. I do not have any top coat on my nails and still it gives a lovely glossy shine.
- Staying power: I was wearing this polish for a week with out any wear off or chipping.As I mentioned above I didn’t seal it with top coat just to see the longevity of this polish on it’s own. I did apply base coat before applying this polish.
- Where to buy: Milani Color Statement Nail Polishes are available in all the major drugstores and retail stores like Walmart. You can buy it online from Amazon or eBay with a good deal.
I love the color of Milani Color Statement Nail Polish, Mint Crush. Do you own this polish or have you tried any Color Statement Nail Polish. How do you like them.Let me know in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.