Hey everyone. Hope you’re having a great day. Today I’m swatching this lovely metallic polish from Born Pretty Store. The shade is called Get a Penny. I found this color very pretty and love how elegant it looks. Nice to wear it on a casual day. In fact I feel you can wear it to work too(This color being subtle). Keep reading to know more about it!
- Pigmentation: This polish is a beautiful rose gold color. Nicely pigmented too. I applied two coats over a base coat polish.
- Formula: The consistency of this polish is more on the thicker side and that makes the application not so comfortable. It requires gentle application. A little pressure on the brush creates small patches. I was very careful with the second coat and it gets rid of the patches and gives a clean and polished look. I also noticed it appears to be little streaky when it’s wet. However, once it settles down, the streaks disappear and it looks beautiful.
- Finish: This Born Pretty Polish in the shade Get a Penny has beautiful metallic finish.
- Staying Power: It looked pretty on my nails for two days. The third day I could notice some chipping around the edges. I used base coat with this polish but no top coat. May be a layer of top coat will make it stay a bit longer.
- Where to buy: You can buy this polish online at Bornprettystore.com. Use the code DEMIG10 for 10% off on everything you buy. The shade swatches is Get a Penny (Item # 42121).
How do you like this rose gold shade. Would you prefer to use it on a casual day or any occasion. Share your thoughts in the comments below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Thank you for stopping by! Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.