Hey everyone. Hope you’re having a great day. Today I’m swatching this lovely Rose Gold Chrome polish from Born Pretty Store. The shade is called Get a Penny. I found this color very pretty and love how elegant it looks. Nice to wear it with monochrome outfits. In fact you can rock these rose gold nails any day with any outfit. Wear it like a statement. Keep reading to know more about it!
- Pigmentation: This polish is a beautiful rose gold color. Nicely pigmented too. I applied two coats over a base coat polish.
- Formula: The consistency of this polish is more on the thicker side and that makes the application not so comfortable. It requires gentle application. A little pressure on the brush creates small patches. I was very careful with the second coat and it gets rid of the patches and gives a clean and polished look. I also noticed it appears to be little streaky when it’s wet. However, once it settles down, the streaks disappear and it looks beautiful.
- Finish: This Born Pretty Polish in the shade Get a Penny has beautiful chrome finish. The best color and finish I would say “Rose Gold and Chrome”!
- Staying Power: It looked pretty on my nails for two days. The third day I could notice some chipping around the edges. I used base coat with this polish but no top coat. May be a layer of top coat will make it stay a bit longer.
- Where to buy: You can buy this polish online at Bornprettystore.com. Use the code DEMIG10 for 10% off on everything you buy. The shade swatches is Get a Penny (Item # 42121).
How do you like this rose gold shade. Would you prefer to use it on a casual day or any occasion. Share your thoughts in the comments below. I would be happy to hear from you ?
Thank you for stopping by! Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.