Hey everyone! How are you all doing! Today I have a vampy nail color for you, Maybelline New York Color Show Nail Polish – Wine and Dined. A beautiful burgundy brown color filled with subtle shimmer, that is barely visible but create gorgeous finish. Spring is around the corner, many of you would like to have your nails painted with pastels or bright colors. So this color may not be much appealing for spring or summer but if you simply have a mood for vampy nails, It’s a good option. It would totally rock in fall or winter. Below swatch is three coats of Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish, Wine and Dined.
- Pigmentation: Wine and Dined is a moderately pigmented nail polish. Somewhat sheer
on nails with a single layer and doesn’t quiet show the actual color. A second layer makes it true to the color. I went ahead with a third layer anyway and love how it looked.
- Formula: It has moderate consistency formula and applies nicely on nails. It does go bit sheer but with two coats it looks perfect.
- Finish: This polish has beautiful shimmery shiny finish. As I mentioned above it does have subtle shimmer that may not be prominent but gives nice effect and finish.
- Staying power: It stayed good for four days and started to wear off from the tips. Sealing it with a top coat may increase the longevity. I didn’t apply a top coat as I wanted to show you all the original shine of this shade.
- Where to buy: Maybelline color show nail polishes are available in all the drug stores like CVS, Walgreen, Rite Aid and retail stores such as Walmart, Target. If you can’t find this shade in any store, you can get it from Amazon.com or ebay.com with a good deal!
How do you like this Maybelline Nail Polish, Wine and Dined .Let me know in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.