Hey everyone! How are you all doing! Summer is at its peak and now I’m picking all brights and greens from my polish collection to color my nails. I’m a green girl. I love green as much as I love pink. That may make it clear how much I hold green dear to me. I have been wearing this green nail polish for past two weeks, I have this polish in collection for over a year and I wear it pretty frequently. Tenacious Teal by maybelline is a beautiful Teal Green that is very appropriate for summer.
- Pigmentation: Tenacious Teal is well pigmented. It doesn’t go sheer on the nails. You need to apply two coats to see the proper color and polished look. I have two layers on my nails.
- Formula: I like the formula of this polish. It has moderate consistency and applies smoothly on the nails. It does go bit streaky if you have too much polish on your brush. So, I would suggest just get the right amount of polish on the brush for polished application.
- Finish: This polish has a nice glossy finish. It almost looks like gel shine and it stays on for days. I have couple of other shades from Maybelline color show nail polish line which I don’t like much. But I adore this polish.
- Staying power: It stays well for good five days and then started to wear off from the tips. I just went on with another layer over it to fix the wear off. My trick to make the polish stay put for couple of days more.
- Where to buy: Maybelline color show nail polishes are available in all the drug stores like CVS, Walgreen, Rite Aid and retail stores such as Walmart, Target. You all might know how popular Maybelline is in regards to makeup but I have had mixed experience as far as nail polishes are concerned. If you can’t find this shade in any store, you can get it from Amazon or eBay with a good deal!
Are you a green girl too! How do you like this Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish Tenacious Teal .Let me know in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.