Hey everyone! How are you all doing! Today, I have swatches of the shade Too Dimensional from L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Gold Dust collection for you. All the shades from Gold Dust Collection are textured nail polishes. Too Dimensional is a pretty cool toned purple packed with gold micro glitter and medium size hex glitters. Like the other Gold dust nail polishes from Loreal, I love this one too. Too Dimensional polish truly has many Dimensions to it, the perfect blend of bling with texture and matte finish. Below swatches are two coats of the polish.
- Pigmentation: This Loreal Textured polish is very well pigmented. How gorgeous it looks in the bottle, same is the effect on your nails once you have it on. If you want not much concentrated glittery finish, you can very well get away with a single coat. But for full opacity and true color, two coats is necessary.
- Formula: In the image above you can notice how this polish have everything! Texture, glitter, matte and shine. The amazing formula binds everything so perfectly. It goes on smooth and shiny on the nails and sets into matte finish once it is dry with the full glitter effect.
- Finish: Loreal Too Dimensional has matte textured finish which feels little rough on the touch. If you are not much of a textured finish person, you can layer it with a top coat. That however, will take away the matte finish.
- Staying power: On L’Oreal website it’s described as 10-Day Wear for all the Gold Dust Collection polishes. It stayed well and good for a week with out any chipping.
- Where to buy: L’Oreal Nail Polishes are available in almost all the drugstores and retail stores in US. Price may vary from store to store. I bought some of the shades from Amazon as I got a cheap deal. You can buy it from eBay also with good deals. I generally buy polishes from eBay or Amazon.
I highly recommend this gorgeous shade from the Loreal gold dust collection. Many will flatter you with complements with this having on your nails. Do you have this polish in your collection or if you have any other shade from the Loreal Gold Dust line? What do you think about this color? Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you:)
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.