Hey everyone, hope your day is going great so far. In my last post, I mentioned that I picked up some shades from the L’Oreal Gold Dust Collection and liked the Orange Glitter Nail Polish (I Like it Chunky). So today I have the Swatches and Review of the L’Oreal Hidden Gems Nail Polish. “Hidden Gems”, wow, the name attracts me so much. When I first spotted this polish, I got the feeling exactly like I found hidden gems!
This shade looks gorgeous in the bottle. If you look close to the bottle, It gives Teal and Purple Duo-chrome effect. But when it’s on the nails, the polish is not true to the duo chrome impression. It is a dark Teal textured Glitter Nail Polish with silver hex glitter flakes. It’s still a pretty color. This shade reminds of a tropical sea in dark night!
- Pigmentation: I love the pigmentation of this nail polish. It glides softly on the first coat and the intensity of the color is certainly visible. Two coats of the polish makes it opaque enough.
- Formula: It has nice formula that helps the polish glide on smoothly on the nails with a glossy shine and sets into some what semi matte finish once it dries. It dries pretty quickly unlike other polishes which takes forever to dry.
- Finish: The whole gold dust collection range is glitter textured finish, which I like a lot. But if the rough textured surface bothers you, then you can smoothen it by applying a layer of top coat.
- Staying power: I must admire the longevity of this polish. It stayed put for almost ten days with out any chipping.
- Where to buy: L’Oreal Nail Polishes are available in almost all the drugstores and retail stores in US. Price vary according to stores. Even If it is available widely I prefer to buy most of the nail polishes online from Amazon.
Amazon is a place where you can really buy things for less price. Different seller list the items in different prices. So you can check for cheap deals and buy your piece!
L’Oreal always does a great job with quality of it’s products. I love the touch of gold color to the packaging as well. What do you think of this L’Oreal Textured Nail Polish. Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you.If you love Nail Art, don’t forget to check the Nail Art section for cute easy nail art designs. For more Nail Polish Swatches see my Nail Polish Swatches section.