Hey everyone! Hope you are enjoying the summer. I want to share with you all this sparkly blue nail polish from Loreal Gold Dust Collection, Pop The Bubbles. The gold dust collection is full of glittery jewel tone textured matte nail polish colors. The name itself sounds like fun, Isn’t it? Pop the Bubbles is a stunning glittery blue polish with silver undertone. This polish calls for a pool party 🙂 The dazzling blue feels like glistening water of a pool or beach. I’m happy to have a blue glitter polish in my collection. This gorgeous polish is filled with loads of fine glitters and hex glitters.
- Pigmentation: The pigmentation of this polish is super impressive. Just a swipe and you have the jewels on your nails. I have two thin coats by habit on my nails. I have swatched couple of other shades from the same collection before and I love ’em all.
- Formula: The formula is amazing. Even with loads of glitters, it goes on smooth and shiny on nails. Applies evenly with out any patchiness. Consistency is perfect.
- Finish: L’oreal Gold Dust Collection are Glittery textured nail polishes. On the touch, it feels like sandpaper. If you don’t like the textured finish, you can smooth it out by applying top coat over it. I like texture finish, so I kept the original finish. With chunky glitters and texture finish, it picks hair and fabric sometime. Just be little careful, if you wish to keep the textured finish.
- Staying power: I’m quiet happy with the staying power of this L’Oreal nail polish. It stayed pretty on my nails for a week. However, on the L’Oreal website, it’s mentioned 10-day wear. Maybe sealing it with a top coat will help it stay long. In any case, I can’t have the same color on my nails more than a week. So I’m happy with the week long wear.
- Where to buy: L’Oreal Nail Polishes are available in almost all the drugstores and retail stores in US. Price vary according to stores. I bought some shades from the store and some online from Amazon and eBay as I got some cheap deals.
This is definitely a polish to try on and very summer appropriate. So have it on and show off your pretty nails. I’m sure you will get complements from many. I got asked by so many people when I had this polish on my nails.
Do you have this polish in your collection or if you have any other shade from the Loreal Gold Dust line? How do you like texture finished polishes? Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Swatches of other Gold Dust Shades
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.