Hey everyone! Hope you are having a lovely day! There’s much talk about the Loreal Color Riche Le Vernis A L’Huile in the nail world. I was really anxious to try it and I got the shade Dimanche Après Midi as gift from a friend. It’s a lovely pale pink color. Such an elegant shade. How awesome to have such friends, who just read your mind and gifts you stuff you crave the most! Color Riche Le Vernis A L’Huile is the first nail polish with oil. It’s kinda rare to see things that are pretty and healthy too.
- Pigmentation: I was stunned by the color pay off just with one stroke. I have not seen a lighter shade covering so well with single layer like this one! But I never feel satisfied with one coat of any polish. So, went ahead with a second layer.
- Formula: I have always been an admirer of Loreal Nail Polishes but the La Hulle line impressed me even more. I had this thought, how this polish is so magical. My curiosity drove me to Loreal UK website for more information. As it is made with precious oils and the soothing rose scent, no wonder it glides on so smooth, Perfect consistency and dries fast! The brush is wide and drip resistant which makes the application clean and comfortable. The cut glass bottle looks luxurious!
- Finish: This shade have a lovely creme finish and shine to it, perfect for daily wear. You can feel the smoothness once this polish touch your nail!
- Staying power: When a polish have such impressive features, expectations are really high. I’m happy with the longevity too. It stayed a full week on my nails. (I had base coat on but no Top Coat)
- Where to buy: I think Loreal Color Riche Le Vernis A L’Huile polish is not launched in US yet. Still you can get it online from carethy.net, beautytheshop.com/us.
Have you tried this oil nail polish from Loreal? How do you like it? Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.