Hey everyone. How are you all doing! I found this Julie G nail polish in my local Rite Aid. OMG! Such a Gorgeous color. This is a shade from JulieG Nails – CORE Collection. Beautiful gold and green duo-chrome Nail Polish.I can’t help myself whenever I see duo-chromes and shade shifting polishes. So just bought it the moment I spotted this captivating color. Is it equally gorgeous in all other aspects? Let’s find out!
Soon after I paid the bill, I applied it on my nails in the store. Yes, I was that impatient to try it on. Was very happy with the antique feel this color has and the metallic shine too. It has very fine gold shimmer in it which adds that special touch.
- Pigmentation: Pigmentation of this nail polish is quiet good. However, you need to apply at least two layers to get it opaque enough. I have two coats on my nails.
- Formula: This nail polish have impressive formula. It’s not very thin nor thick. The nice consistency helps in proper application.
- Finish: It has this amazing jewel tone finish to it, beautiful duo-chrome effect with metallic finish. The micro gold shimmer brings out the uniqueness of YOU-Niverse.
- Staying power: I can not be more impressed on Julie G YOU-Niverse Nail Polish. With all other good things, it stayed put on my nails nearly two weeks. I did apply base coat before painting my nails with this polish.
- Where to buy: Julie G Nail Polishes retail for $3.99 at Riteaid. I haven’t seen this brand in any other store in US. You can buy it at Jessi’s Girl official Website too.
Let me know what you think of this Julie G Nail Polish or If you have any Julie G polishes. How do you like them. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.