Hey everyone, happy Thursday to you all. Last weekend I was on my regular drugstore tour and I saw this gorgeous shimmery Julie G nail polish My Private Palace in Rite Aid. Oh my gosh, such a pretty color. I literally felt like it was calling my name. I had to get it. So Let’s get to this Julie G nail polish swatches.
My Private Palace, the name gives it a royal delicate feeling. I must give it to Julie G for the Name. In the bottle it looks like a white gold and silver shimmer. But it is a bright yellow gold shimmery nail polish. The yellow undertone is not overwhelming though. It’s basically a neutral yellow gold micro glitter shade.
- Pigmentation: Julie G My Private palace is a sheer shimmery polish. You can build it to wear it on its own or layer it over your favorite polish.
- Formula: I love the formula of this Polish. The consistency is just right. As it is a sheer glitter polish you need to apply multiple layers for desired opacity. I have four layers on my nails.
- Finish: Needless to say it has shimmery finish. But I feel it displays a nice metallic finish when worn on its own. you can notice in the images that it has a hint of silver color too.
- Staying power: Adding to the quality of the polish, It stays put for quite a long time. I wore this polish with a Blue Glitter Nail Design and It was on my nails looking fabulous for a week and a half. Then i removed it. I did not notice any wear off or chipping.
- Where to buy: This Polish is available at Rite Aid. You can buy it at Jessi’s Girl official Website too.
See below how this Polish looks with a Matte Top Coat.
Let me know what you think of this Nail Polish or If you have any Julie G polishes. How do you like them. I would be happy to hear from you. Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.