Hey everyone! Hope you are doing well. I have been into neutral delicate color polishes lately and recently got this Julie G Nail Polish Bubble Bath from Rite Aid. Honestly, the name. “Bubble Bath” was very intriguing. It looks different than OPI bubble bath. But, like I said, I simply couldn’t resist to buy it. Its a lovely creamy pink polish, which makes your nail look like not overly done, natural and pretty. Below swatch is two layers of this nail polish.
- Pigmentation: Bubble bath is somewhat thinly pigmented. You can layer it multiple times to wear it with full opacity. I liked the sheer coverage and I have two coats on my nails. I feel this polish is a pigmented version of Sally Hansen Brilliant Blush.
- Formula: This polish has a nice formula that makes it glide on smoothly on the nails. It gives streak less application and no patchiness whatsoever. Just the right consistency any good polish should have.
- Finish: The adorable soft glossy finish is what makes me like this nail polish even more. It has subtle fine shimmer in it. I haven’t tried it layering over other polishes but I feel just a thin coat on any other shade will give a nice effect.
- Staying power: It stayed good for four days on my nails and I had base coat applied on my nails. However I didn’t seal it with a top coat which may increase the longevity.
- Where to buy: This Polish retail for $3.99 at Rite Aid. That’s quite affordable. You can buy it at Jessi’s Girl official Website too. You can get Julie G Nail Polishes on eBay with very good deals.
Have you tried this Julie G Bubble Bath Nail Polish? What are your thoughts on this shade? Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂 Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.