Hey everyone, hope your day is going well..I have been feeling a bit lazy today..but..hey..updating a post is not that much of a work..So here I’m sharing my polish obsession with you.
Today I have Julie G Nail Polish ~ Freshly Squeezed for you. You might have come across Julie G polishes in Rite Aid. I have been seeing this polish for quiet a long time sitting on the display, but never felt like “Oh-I-love-this-color” feeling. Recently I was just killing my time in Rite Aid scrutinizing every single nail polish. Yeah..I do that stuff a lot 😀 Then I just fell in love with this polish. Its a light orange polish with lots of pink shimmer. The shimmers are not that visible in the bottle. But as I said if you observe it in detail, you will see a lot of subtle pink shimmer. This is the perfect nail color for spring. It has kind of a peachy shade to it too. The unique thing in Julie G Freshly Squeezed is the color and the subtle pink shimmer combination. I have never seen a shade like this.
- Pigmentation : This polish is not very pigmented. You need to apply 3 to 4 coats for it to show its true color.
- Formula: The formula is very sheer but you definitely can build it up. I applied 4 layers.
- Finish: It has slight glossy finish. The shimmer content is not very much visible for a casual glance. But It surely adds a subtle effect.
- Staying power : This Polish have very good staying power . I did a Nail Art over this design and it stayed put for almost two weeks. Or I can say It might have been stayed longer if I had not removed it.
- Where to buy: This Polish retail for $3.99 at Riteaid. That’s quite affordable. You can buy it at Jessi’s Girl official Website too.
Let me know what you think of this Nail Polish or If you have any Julie G polishes. How do you like them. I would be happy to hear from you.