Hey everyone! How are you doing! I got this gorgeous chameleon holo nail polish from Bornpretty store which changes color in lighting and gives multi-chrome effect from different angles. This polish needs to be applied on a black base. You won’t get best effect if applied it on it’s own. Make sure the black polish is fully dry before layering it with the holo polish. I have two coats of black nail polish and a single layer of this holo polish!
- Pigmentation: It’s has very good pigmentation. Even though It needs to be layered over a black base, I had my doubts about how well it will cover. I’m impressed as all I did was just applied a single coat!
- Formula: The consistency is thick but applies without any difficulties. It dries within couple of minutes.
- Finish: It shifts colors in different lighting and looks different every time you move your hands. It shows off the best effect in daylight. I applied this polish in night and as you can notice, It looks mostly purple. But in natural light, you can notice the multi-chrome effect clearly.
- Staying Power: As it is supposed to be applied over a black polish, I feel the longevity mostly depends on the base polish. With Maybelline Color Show Onyx Rush, It was good for two days with a base coat and no top coat.
- Where to Buy: You can get this stunning Holo Polish on Bornprettystore.com and I have an exclusive site wide 10% off coupon code – DEMIG10. Check out BornPretty Store for more beautiful and affordable Nail Art products.
How do you like this Holo Polish from BornPretty Store? Share your thoughts in the comments below. I would be happy to hear from you!
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.