While buying few nail polishes on Amazon, this Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish appeared in suggestion. It surely looked beautiful in the bottle and eventually it ended up in my cart. It’s a lovely shimmer silvery pink nail polish. It looks pink in the bottle but on the nails it appears to be more silver than pink. This polish would be a lovely bridal shade.
- Pigmentation: Whatever Lola wants is a sheer iridescent shade. It is almost translucent with a single layer. I needed five coats of it to get the opacity in the swatch images. If you prefer pigmented polishes, then you might want to skip this. It’s almost like a glitter top coat that can be used to add sheen to creme shades.
- Formula: Deborah Lippmann is vegan, 7 free nail polish brand and not tested on animals. Application is such a comfort. Even though the brush is not very dense, it reaches every corner and gives precise application and dries fast. I didn’t do any clean up after applying this polish. Lately, I have been trying not toxic, chemical free nail polishes not considering the high price. My last polish swatch NCLA Nail Polish Santa Monica Shore Thing was also from a chemical free nail polish brand.
- Finish: As it appears in the bottle, it’s densely packed with shimmer. It has this beautiful feminine and romantic feel to it. Being very sheer, It would be great to transform other non-shimmer polishes to shimmery finish.
- Staying Power: It was looking beautiful for almost two weeks with no chip and wear off. I had base coat on my nails before applying this polish but didn’t use a top coat. Highly impressed with the longevity.
- Where to buy: You can buy this brand on Sephora. You can also find stores near your location through the store locator on the brand website. You can buy on Amazon.com or ebay.com with discount offers too. I got mine from Amazon. I checked it afterwards to find out it was way more cheaper on ebay.
Do you like sheer shimmers? What is is thought on this Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish? Share them in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂