Hey everyone! Hope you are having a fun day. Today’s swatch is a lovely metallic nail polish from Cuccio Colour, One Night in Bangkok. Beautiful burgundy shade with a hint of lilac mix. This is the very first polish from Cuccio Colour in my collection. So many good reviews about this brand over the internet. Let’s see how it worked for me!
- Pigmentation: This Cuccio Polish has great pigmentation. You can achieve full opacity with single layer. If you are a fan of single coat polishes, this won’t disappoint you! However, I have two thin layers on my nails out of habit.
- Formula: Very satisfying formula! It has the right consistency and dries fast. The brush has long bristles and easy to reach the corners. I was little doubtful when I saw the thin bristles, but while applying polish it spreads nicely on the nails and gives streak free application.
- Finish: One Night in Bangkok is filled with beautiful shimmers and has amazing metallic sheen to it.
- Staying Power: I was wearing this shade the whole week with no chipping and very little wear off on the tips (with base coat and no top coat)
- Where to Buy: I don’t know much about the brand other than it has pretty polishes. Hence not aware of specific details on where to buy Cuccio polishes. But it is available on Amazon and ebay. I got mine from Amazon.
How do you like this metallic polish! I’m very impressed with the color and formula overall. I feel, I’ll be buying more shades from Cuccio brand.
Share your thoughts in the comments below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.