Hey everyone! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Here I have one more shade of Covergirl Outlast Nail Polish, Rough Red to share with you. I was stunned by Sulfur Blaze shade and this color too looked very attractive and I ended up buying it. Rouge red is a fierce copper red color with tiny gold flecks. If you looking for a bold fall color, then this is it! This polish alone will make your manicure stand out, no professional assistance needed. As, we are in transition from fall to winter, have it on as a treat to yourself.
- Pigmentation: Pigmentation of this Covergirl shade is great. On a single layer it gives nice color. But I would suggest to have two coats on your nails just to get the flawless application.
- Formula: It is equally great formula wise too. Applies smooth on nails, no streaky application at all.
- Finish: Gorgeous metallic foil finish. feels super smooth to touch and dries real quick.
- Staying Power: It stayed well for five days on my nails with out any wear off. I want to mention that I didn’t apply any Base or Top Coat.
- Where to Buy: Covergirl polishes available in all the drugstores, Walmart and Target. You can get it online too with good deals from Amazon or eBay.
How do you like this shade! Don’t you feel it’s a perfect color for fall? Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.