Hey everyone! Hope you are having a fun day. Today I want to share with you Covergirl, Outlast Stay Brilliant nail polish – Sulfur Blaze. I have had this polish for a long time. Sulfur Blaze is a gorgeous iridescent shimmery yellow gold polish. A brilliant mix of flecks, shimmer, shine and foil finish. I have two coats of this polish on my nails and how stunning it looks!
- Pigmentation: This Covergirl polish have very good pigmentation with all the glitter flecks. You can add one layer on your nails for light wash of color. But two coats needed for full opacity. I have two layers on my nails. I feel it will look beautiful if layered over other solid color polishes.
- Formula: It has incredible formula. It goes on super smooth on nails. With all these shimmer flecks, it doesn’t create streaks and makes application super easy with the wide dense brush.
- Finish: You can see in the images how vibrant it looks. It gives stunning iridescent foil finish, feels super smooth to touch and dries pretty quick.
- Staying Power: It stayed well for four days on my nails with out any wear off. I didn’t apply any Base or Top Coat as I wanted to know how it performs on its original formula.
- Where to Buy: Covergirl polishes available in all the drugstores, Walmart and Target. You can get it online too with good deals from Amazon or eBay.
How do you like the color and finish of this polish. Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.