Hey everyone. How are you doing? I was searching for a blue nail polish to do a Nail Design and my search ended with this Color Club Nail Polish in the shade Trippie Hippie. It’s a gorgeous royal blue with very fine shimmer. This can be a beautiful color for holidays or other events. Read on to know my opinion on this polish.
- Pigmentation: This Royal blue polish from Color Club is nicely pigmented. You will need two coats of it for full opacity. I have two layers in the swatch images.
- Formula: Color Club has no formaldehyde, toluene and DBP chemicals in their polishes. It has nice consistency. I would say moderate consistency, which goes smooth on the nails. No streaks or patches. The brush is not very dense but still covers well in three strokes.
- Finish: Trippie Hippie has very fine shimmer in it. But it doesn’t show up much once applied on nails. Still you can see the beautiful metallic sheen it creates!I think it’s stunningly beautiful.
- Staying Power: I’m so impressed by the quality. It stayed little over a week on my nails with no chipping. I had Butter London Nail Foundation as base coat with this polish. Maybe with a layer of top coat, I could have got little more wear time out of it.
- Where to buy: I have not seen Color Club in any store. I got mine from Amazon.com. You can also get it from ebay.com with good deals. I normally compare price on Amazon and ebay. It’s available on the brand website too!
I did a lovely blue and silver glitter gradient nail design using this polish and the design turned out to be really pretty.
How do you like this royal blue nail polish? Share your thoughts in the comments below. I would love to hear from you 🙂