Hey everyone! Hope you are a having a great day. I’m smiling all week long with the awesome polish on my nails. You know how is it, when you feel bored and just want to pass time! I was having that kind of day and came across Ciate website. That single click cheered me up instantly 🙂 I wanted to buy almost all the stuff what was being displayed. But I know, I can’t do that! This one shade called Superficial wouldn’t stop starring at me and soon it ended up on my doorstep in a parcel and then on my nails! Did it really impress me? Keep reading my Ciate Nail Polish review to find out more.
Ciate Paint Pot Superficial is a stunning dark teal creme with the perfect mix of blue and green. I’m wearing two coats of it on my nails. How cute the packaging is with the black bow!
- Pigmentation: Ciate Paint Pot Superficial have amazing pigmentation, However one coat doesn’t give full coverage. With a second layer it looks gorgeous. Nice and Polished.
- Formula: Great formula too. Consistency is little thicker which I think is a deliberate effort for good pigmentation. It doesn’t take long to dry and the application is smooth. Packaging is super cute and sophisticated. Small wide bottle with a thin handle(provides easy grip) and not to forget the lovely bow.
- Finish: It has a beautiful glossy creme finish. No shimmer at all.
- Staying power: I was concerned about the staying power because of the thick consistency, but It stayed well over a week. I had Revlon Colorstay base on my nails. Didn’t use a top coat though. Applying a top cot might keep this polish even longer.
- Where to buy: Ciate Nail Polish is available in Sephora, Nordstrom. You can get less expensive deals on Amazon.com and eBay.com. I bought mine on Amazon. On Ciate website it was $15 and I paid $10 on Amazon with free shipping.
I’m very impressed by this shade and definitely will be trying more Ciate nail polish colors. How do you like this shade? Share your thoughts on the comments below. I would be happy to here from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.