Hey everyone! How are you doing? I’m crazy for polishes that creates special effect. It’s like One Step Nail Art. It doesn’t need any extra effort. Just layer a polish and you are done with nail art. I have exactly that kind of polish with me today. So nice of Allison from Born Pretty Store to send me this gorgeous chameleon flakie polish. It needs to be applied on black base to get the effect. I used Maybelline Color Show, Onyx Rush polish as the black base!
- Pigmentation: It’s bit difficult to talk about pigmentation of a glitter polish with clear base. Still I would say it’s a nicely pigmented polish. Basically a clear base densely packed with multichrome little flakies! Just one layer over a black polish and you can see the effect!
- Formula: I was little concerned if it will apply smoothly and evenly. It certainly stood up to my expectation. The flakies don’t overlap and look flawless. This shade does not come with a black base polish. You will need a black or dark color polish to get the finish as shown in the swatch image.
- Finish: As I said above, it has multi-chrome finish to it. It transforms to pink-green-purple-gold-blue in different lighting. Every time you move your hand, you get to see the color shift. Looks amazing!
- Staying Power: It depends on the base polish(Black Polish) you choose. It was good on my nails for four days with very little wear off with the Maybelline Color Show Polish!
- Where to Buy: You can get it online from Born Pretty Store! Use the coupon code DEMIG10 for 10% discount on everything! The shade I got is called Shining Princess! (Item # 39973)
I will be mostly wearing this polish in the fall. What do you think about this Born Pretty Chameleon Polish? Share your thoughts in the comments below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Thank you for stopping by! Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.