Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great day. Here I have a gorgeous multi-chrome flakie nail polish I got from Born Pretty Store. Love the Green to Blue color shift. You can see some gold in there too. You will need to apply this over a black nail polish. The black base really makes the flakies pop. Read on to know more about this stunning beauty.
- Pigmentation: This polish is a clear base with lot of color shifting flakies. I would say this polish is very good pigmentation wise. The brush picks good amount flakies and gives perfect coverage in one coat. I did dab the brush a little to cover few sparse areas but It’s all with one coat. I didn’t have to dip the brush in for a second coat.
- Formula: Even though the consistency is little thick, it’s very easy to apply. It took around fifteen minutes to dry. Like I mentioned above, it needs to be applied over a black base and this shade doesn’t come with a black polish. Make sure the black polish is completely dry when you layer this flakie over it.
- Finish: This polish shifts color from green to blue with flash of gold. Love this multi-chrome effect. It’s like instant nail art!
- Staying Power: It stayed well on my nails for four days with Maybelline Colorshow Onyx Rush as black base. I did use base coat and top coat with it!
- Where to buy: You can buy this polish online at Bornprettystore.com. Use the code DEMIG10 for 10% off on everything you buy. This flakie shade is called Taj Mahal (Item # 39969). Currently it’s on discount on their site. You can get it for $3.69. Original price is $12.88. Price may vary in near future!
Isn’t these flakies stunning! How do you like this polish? Share your thoughts in the comments below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Thank you for stopping by! Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.