Hey everyone! How are you doing! I got this beautiful chameleon polish from Born Pretty Store. A lovely addition to my nail polish collection. The shade is called Pandora’s Box. This polish have gorgeous green and copper duo-chrome finish to it. This chameleon nail polish needs to applied over a black nail polish to get the effect and color. In the swatch images I have one coat of this polish over a black base.
- Pigmentation: As I mentioned above this polish needs to be layered over a black base to show it’s effect and with one coat over black, it gives best result. So I would say it is very well pigmented for a chameleon polish.
- Formula: It appears to have somewhat thick consistency. Still it applies smoothly and gives even coverage with one coat. However it takes quiet some time to dry!
- Finish: I love the metallic finish it creates. It has this subtle duo-chrome effect. It shifts color from green to copper as you move your hand every time.
- Staying power: I layered this chameleon polish over Maybelline Color Show Onyx Rush (Black Polish), It was looking shiny and pretty for two days. Then it started to wear off rapidly. I didn’t use a top coat with this polish. Maybe with a top coat it might last little longer.
- Where to buy: You can buy this polish online at Bornprettystore.com. Use the code DEMIG10 for 10% off on everything you buy. The shade I got it called Pandora’s Box (Item # 39969). Rights now it’s on discount on their site. You can get it for $3.69. Original price is $12.88. Don’t miss the chance!
P.S – Price may vary in near future!
How do yo like this chameleon polish. Share your thoughts in the comments below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.