Hey everyone. Hope your day is going great. I picked this awesome Bonita Salon Nail Polish,True Diva from my local Riteaid couple of weeks back. I have many red nail polishes in my collection but when ever I see red color polish, I can’t help myself. So my polish obsession got one more red shade for me 🙂 Let’s get into the swatches of Bonita Salon Nail Polish, True Diva.
We girls love RED, don’t we! Red is never out of fashion. A red lipstick, red dress and a red nail polish, gives the fashion soul peace. You are dressed simple and sober, have minimal make up and want to reflect a glamorous personality? Slap on some red lipstick and red nail polish. You would be amazed with out much effort, how red color brings out the glamor. Enough of blabbering, let’s talk about this red polish which I really love!
- Pigmentation: I’m highly impressed with the pigmentation of this nail polish. Pick generous amount of polish on the brush and apply evenly and you are good to go. By habit I have two thin layers on my nails.
- Formula: Nothing great about the formula. But I would not complain about it. It’s in bit thicker side of polish. Be little careful while applying, don’t put much pressure on the brush. It has very nice opacity. You can see the intensity of the color in single coat.
- Finish: True Diva by Bonita Salon Nail Polish has a silky satin finish, which I love the most about it. I feel the name “True Diva” is totally justified because of the silky finish.
- Staying power: The staying power of this polish is good. It stayed on my nails with the beautiful shine almost for a week and half.
- Where to buy: Bonita Salon Polishes retail for $2.49 at Rite Aid in US. I haven’t seen Bonita Salon Polishes any where else. You can buy this brand online at bonitacolors.com
This is the best Red Nail Polish I ever have. It has nice pigmentation and satin finish. $2.49 and awesome quality, which is very affordable. I would highly recommend this polish.
Let me know what you think of this Nail Polish. Do you have Bonita Salon Nail Polishes. How do you like them. I would be happy to hear from you. Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.