Hey everyone! Hope you’re having a good day. Here I’m with one more Bonita Salon Nail Polish, Fantasy Flower swatches and review. It is a pretty purple nail polish with fine shimmer in it. The Bonita salon has many beautiful shades and they are very affordable. This brand is exclusive to Rite Aid. Below swatch is two coats of Fantasy Flower.
- Pigmentation: Fantasy Flower is a nicely pigmented polish. But two coats needed to get full opacity.
- Formula: The formula of this Bonita Salon Polish is just ok. When I applied the first layer on my nails, it went smooth. Then the polish gets little thicker with every application. It seems to have good consistency if you open the bottle and see, however, gets thicker with application. I add a drop of polish thinner while applying second layer on my nails.
- Finish: This polish has very fine shimmer in it. However it doesn’t look very shimmery on nails. It has a shiny finish.
- Staying power: Without any base coat and top coat, it was good for two days. Adding a layer of base coat and top coat may increase the wear time.
- Where to buy: Bonita Salon Polishes retail for $2.49 at Rite Aid in US. I haven’t seen Bonita Salon Polishes any where else. You can get it on Amazon or eBay too.
What are your thoughts on this polish? Have you tried any Bonita Salon Nail Polish? Let me know in the comments below.
I would be happy to hear from you ?
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.