Hey everyone. Hope you are enjoying your day so far. Previously, I shared with you Bonita Salon Nail Polish in True Diva. I was highly impressed with that pretty satin red nail polish. So I went back to my nearby Rite Aid and got some more Bonita Salon Nail Polish colors. All of the colors I got, I first tried this pretty Silver Nail Polish Dream Wonderland. Let’s get into the swatches of Dream Wonderland.
In the bottle, it looks gorgeous. A stunning satin silver polish with metallic shine. I can never turn away from metallic colors. I have many silver polishes and still couldn’t resist and bought this one too.
- Pigmentation: Bonita Salon Nail Polish Dream Wonderland has decent pigmentation. But to get the maximum opacity you need to apply two coats of it.
- Formula: I liked a the formula of True Diva from Bonita colors. But the formula of Dream Wonderland is not the same. It thickens more once you start applying on your nails. Doesn’t give enough time to smooth it out and It’s streaky too. However, the bottle I got, has a damaged brush. That could be the reason of streakyness. Always, remember to open the polish bottle and check the brush before buying it.
- Finish: Dream Wonderland by Bonita Salon Nail Polish has a metallic finish, which I really like about it. It would have pleased me if this polish had a better formula and comfortable application.
- Staying power: The staying power of this polish is good. It stayed on my nails with the metallic shine almost for a week.
- Where to buy: Bonita Salon Polishes retail for $2.49 at Rite Aid in US. I haven’t seen Bonita Salon Polishes any where else. You can buy this brand online at bonitacolors.com
Even though with the stunning color and shine, I didn’t like it much. Maybe the damaged brush is the reason. How do you like this polish or if you have this polish in your collection.
Let me know in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.