Hey everyone! How are you all doing! I’m always in search for less expensive nail polish brands and Avon Polishes are quiet affordable. I have heard good things about the brand as well. In fact, I have few shades in my collection but never thought seriously about them. I got the shade Noir Emerald recently and I’m so impressed! It’s a stunning shimmery emerald green. I have two coats on my nails.
- Pigmentation: Noir Emerald has impressive pigmentation. It covers most of the nail in a single layer. Two coats needed for full opacity.
- Formula: No complain regarding the formula. Just the right consistency and perfect application. Takes reasonable time to dry. Doesn’t dry fast and don’t take too long to dry either. My nails were totally dry after fifteen minutes of application
- Finish: It gives Gorgeous shimmery finish. However just a layer of Top Coat over it and it looks even better. This shade would be great for fall.
- Staying Power: Longevity is one of the important factor for a good nail polish. And this polish stays put for almost a week, little wear off from the tip (with base and top coat application)!
- Where to Buy: You can’t find Avon Nail Polishes in any store. It’s available on the Avon official website. Or you can purchase them on Amazon.com and ebay.com!
Have you tried this polish or any Avon nail polish? How do you like them? Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.