Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great day! Here is one more addition to my Red Nail Polish Collection, Avon Nail Wear Pro in the shade Royal Red. It’s a lovely cool tone Red polish, that will look beautiful on every skin tone! I got it from amazon on a friend’s recommendation. Keep reading to know my opinion on this polish!
- Pigmentation: It has descent pigmentation. I like the coverage it gives with single layer. However, you can achieve full opacity with two layers. I have two coats in the swatch images.
- Formula: Royal Red from Avon has thick formula and that makes the application little difficult. I could notice some streaks with the first layer but all looks good with a second coat. Takes reasonable time to dry. I had to wait around fifteen minutes to get it dry!
- Finish: Royal Red Polish has lovely shine to it. It does not have high gloss finish but a shine that looks beautiful and serene. If you love high gloss polishes on budget, then Avon Gel Finish Polishes are really good. Read my review on Avon Gel Finish!
- Staying power: I didn’t know what to expect from this polish regarding longevity. But I was hoping it to stay put for couple of days because I loved the shade. Sadly I noticed little chipping around the edge on the second day. Even with a base coat, it didn’t last well!
- Where to buy: You can buy Avon Nail Polishes through Avon representatives. You can find a representative near you through Avon Website! You can also get it from Amazon.com or eBay.com!
Which Red Polish is your favorite? I’m always on look out for good red nail polishes. Share your thoughts in the comment box below. I would be happy to hear from you 🙂
Check out my Nail Polish Swatches for more colorful polishes.